By registering for SharePoint Evolution Conference you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
• Registration for the SharePoint Evolution Conference is not considered confirmed until payment has been received and you have received a copy invoice.
• All payments must be made in full.
• Once payment has been received, an electronic invoice will be emailed to you from the Registration Team. No admittance to the conference will be granted without payment being received in full.
• By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize the SharePoint Evolution Events Team to contact you or your designated representative regarding the status of your registration and / or relevant event information.
• Travel arrangements are the sole responsibility of the attendee and Combined Knowledge cannot be held responsible for any event that results in you being unable to attend the conference once your booking is confirmed.
• This registration form requires the user to provide contact information. Contact information for delegates from the registration form is used to confirm registration, notify the registrant of conference news and send product information and promotional material from Combined Knowledge Ltd and event sponsors.
• The users contact and demographic information is also used by Combined Knowledge and the exhibiting event sponsors to get in touch with the visitor when necessary conference demographic information will also be recorded. If you wish to be excluded from the exhibitor mailing lists excluding Combined Knowledge for event information purposes please contact email@example.com stating this.
• Registrations made via the SharePoint Evolution Conference website or by phone with Combined Knowledge Ltd must be received and paid in full before attendance can be permitted.
On Site Registration
• All on site registrations must be received and paid in full on the date of purchase.
• Whilst we try to ensure that all the prices on the SharePoint Evolution Conference site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the advertised price or of an order you have placed we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or canceling your order.
Registration Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policy
All registration cancellations must be received online or in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the dates and times listed below.
• Attendee Conference Pass
6 Weeks or more prior to registered Conference date: Full refund minus £100 processing fee
Less than 6 weeks from registered Conference date: No refund
• Passes cannot be shared or used by anyone other than the person on the registration; name badges used by anyone other than the actual registrant may be revoked without refund.
Name change substitutions are allowed for all pass types for the same registration fee. Substitutions (pre-event and onsite) must follow the process below or the new registrant is subject to paying the current registration fee.
• The substituting attendee must be from the same company.
• The original attendee should not cancel the registration.
• The original attendee must sign email email@example.com advising of the change to registration
• The registrant is responsible for cancelling or changing travel reservations.
• Materials provided by Combined Knowledge remain the intellectual property of Combined Knowledge and its partners, who assert their right to worldwide copyright unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing.
• You consent that Combined Knowledge(or its designees who have been specifically employed by Combined Knowledge to make on-site recordings) will be performing certain recordings of the event including sections where you may appear; these recordings may be done by any means including, without limitation, electronic recording, film, videotape, audio tape and photography (the “Recordings”) without compensation of any kind to you. You agree that Combined Knowledge shall be the copyright owner of the Recordings. You understand that Combined Knowledge is not obligated to use the Recordings.
• To the best of your knowledge, your acts and statements contained in the Recordings will not violate any right of any other person or company.
• You release Combined Knowledge from any claims and causes of action you may have now or in the future based upon defamation, invasion of right of privacy, publicity or personality, copyright or trademark infringement and unfair competition in connection with the Recordings and Combined Knowledge’s use of the Recordings and you agree not to institute any legal action based on any of the grounds specific in this section.
• All the rights granted to Combined Knowledge by you hereunder are irrevocable and perpetual, and you waive all rights to any equitable relief in connection with herewith.
• In the event that Combined Knowledge Ltd is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood, commercially unfeasible, and failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, Combined Knowledge shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfillment is prevented.
• Combined Knowledge does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
• By registering for The SharePoint Evolution Conference you give Combined Knowledge permission to contact you regarding your attendance at the event.
• The contact information supplied during registration will be used to send you relevant event related information.
• Information you provide during registration will be used by Combined Knowledge for the purposes of assessing the business requirements and areas of interest of attending individuals and companies.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
• Combined Knowledge does not, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall act to, exclude or limit Combined Knowledge’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
You must accept these terms and conditions to complete your registration to attend the SharePoint Evolution Conference.